This is a fantastic role with a blend of system based administrative responsibilities and hands on stock control and maneuvering.
Benefits include ...
Half-day every Friday ~ Training and Courses ~ Collaborative Team Culture
Responsibilities for the Service Coordinator -
- Handling materials as they come in for repairs and services.
- Maintaining the system and booking/ scheduling repairs.
- Ensuring materials are accurately labelled and stored safely/ efficiently.
- Quality check packaging ready for shipment of outgoing material
- Experience in a logistics/ warehouse environment
- Strong IT skills and adaptable to new systems
- Excellent team player and communications
- Forklift license is preferred, but course can be sponsored
- UK driving license is required for this role