Responsibilities of the Senior AV Service Engineer
- Carrying out routine Proactive scheduled After Care visits for our After Care clients
- Carrying out ad-hoc Reactive visits for our clients in the event of an emergency or fault
- Adopting a client-facing role and ensuring that client experience is at the forefront of all communication
Key Skills & Experience for the Senior AV Service Engineer
- At least 3 years’ work experience in a service engineering role within the Residential AV Sector.
- Can read and understand wiring diagrams, schematics and technical documentation
- Full UK Driving License
- Experience with Crestron and Lutron
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
Please apply as directed!