Our client, a HVAC Manufacturing company, is seeking a Service Technician to permanently join their team in Basingstoke. You will be responsible for fixing electrical and mechanical repairs; this will include repairs on compressors, air conditioning units, EXV and control Panels.
This role is based on client sites around the South of England.
A driving license is essential.
- To attend customer’s site to perform preventative maintenance on all Chiller/Rooftop equipment
- Maintain verbal and written communications with customers and others as seen necessary in a professional manner
- Consult with the technical or office-based personnel to achieve a clear understanding of specific job requirements as necessary
- Consult with the co-ordinators to ensure that all services under contract are completed to meet the detail of the contract and to the correct timeframe
- Consult with customers to ensure that any work conducted is with their approval
- Request additional parts on a timely basis to enable a proper timely workflow
- Ability to work confidently and efficiently with Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel & Access to produce correspondence and documents and to maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets, and databases
- Effective communication skills both oral and written
- Highly client-driven and initiative-taking
- Commercial acumen
- Flexibility and pragmatism in respect of the demands of the role and the seasonal nature of the business
- Strong Technical Bias to problem solving
Please apply as directed!