We are seeking a Technical Assistant to join our client’s team permanently, where the Technical Assistant will be delivering, managing, and assisting in maintaining clients' digital networks from the testing phase through the installation and ongoing management. The Technical Assistant will also be providing support for the clients where required.
Key Responsibilities for the Technical Assistant:
- Testing hardware before being dispatched for installation
- Update and manage client content updates as required
- Configure digital signage systems both from a content management and player perspective. These systems include Scala, BrightSign, Nexmosphere, and MagicInfo.
- Research and work with suppliers to test new technologies and apply the potential use cases to clients.
- Assist in the creation and editing of client content using Adobe CC suite.
- Maintain client estates, looking to minimize downtime wherever possible.
- Support clients with potential issues they have in the field with their equipment.
- Experience of installing, and using Microsoft Windows
- Knowledge of computer hardware including, desktop PCs, laptops, and mobile devices.
- Technical competence and proven troubleshooting skills
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Ability to troubleshoot a multitude of hardware and software problems and to learn and adapt to new tech
- Creative mindset and understanding of the creative process
- Ability to adapt communication style to suit the audience
- Ability to work within a changing business and tech environment