Responsibilities for the First Line Support Engineer
- Diagnose and fix IT issues and liaise direct with customers regarding technical issues
- Collaborate with the software development team on application design and development as well as working on extensions of existing products
- Support customers and provide a great level of customer service
Key Skills & Experience for the First Line Support Engineer
- A good level of technical skills is essential for this role, with a fundamental understanding of Networking, Server configuration, Active Directory, Exchange Management, Microsoft products and virtualisation.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in IT support
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Microsoft 365 Certifications
- Networking fundamentals
- RDS (Remote Desktop Services)
Please apply as directed!