Our client is well established and market leading electronics design and manufacturing company seeking a Embedded Software Engineer to join their firmware development team. The Embedded Software Engineer will be responsible for firmware development projects, either individually or as part of a small team, on a wide variety of projects with time scales varying from a couple of weeks to many months.
Responsibilities for the Embedded Software Engineer
- Designing and implementing code that is well structured, stable, reliable, and easy to maintain
- Undertaking testing and verification of firmware to ensure specifications are met
- Providing clear documentation for both internal and customer use
Key Skills & Experience for the Embedded Software Engineer
- Extensive knowledge of the ‘C’ programming language
- Good knowledge of standard hardware interfaces (e.g., SPI, I2C, UART)
- Ability to use standard test equipment to verify correct functioning of embedded firmware and Very good debugging skills
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
Please apply as directed!