Our client is looking for a Graphic Designer to join their team on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract. The Graphic designer will play a special role in various projects across a creative and design led business. The Graphic designer will be responsible for ensuring all deadlines are met and prioritizing workflow accordingly.
Key Responsibilities for the Graphic Designer:
- Creation of standout and cut through creative assets (print and digital) to support brand and product communications for all channels including website, social, email, digital design books, lookbooks, pattern books, packaging, digital/print ads and POS.
- Work with the Marketing Studio Manager and develop graphic concept briefs for all required marketing assets, ensuring these are aligned with the marketing/creative brief and all assets are consistent (have a cohesive look and tell the story)
- Artwork your own images and separations for all projects
- Ensure all assets created are aligned with the brand guidelines, brand character and uphold the brand standards and expression for each brand.
- 2+ years design experience
- Graphic Design degree and/or equivalent
- Expert knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite and the knowledge of video editing software (advantageous)
- Organised with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver to tight deadlines.
- Self-motivated team player with excellent collaboration skills
- Experience in the creation of GIFS
- Knowledge and experience of digital graphic design for all digital platforms (advantageous)
- A well-presented portfolio that represents a strong sense of typography, range of design styles across multiple platforms, diversity of projects, and a clear personal aesthetic