We are currently recruiting a KYC Manager for our not for profit organisation due to promotion and expansion. The role will have strong knowledge and experience of JMLSG, AML and CTF guidance and regulation, in relation to all aspects of KYC. You will be mentoring and leading a team of up to 14 KYC/AML professionals of different competencies so people management is essential. You will be a confident individual and champion KYC across the business and externally.
The role will be working to a hybrid model of 1 - 2 days a week in the office and is based in West Malling.
Key responsibilities of the KYC Manager:
- Full line management responsibility for up to 14 staff including objective setting, performance appraisals, coaching, training and development
- Work with the Head of Customer Due Diligence to ensure strong SLAs are in place and achieved to improve value, and reduce risk to our client and their customer
- Be a subject matter expert, providing technical advice and guidance to customers and colleagues at all levels within CAF
- Review and approve on-boardings, reviews and transactions, inline with policy
Skills required of the KYC Manager:
- Ability to communicate with confidence to all levels of internal and external customers and stakeholders
- Strong experience within a KYC or AML role
- Excellent customer service skills
If you have the relevant experience needed of the KYC Manager please don't hesitate to apply attaching your CV.