Responsibilities for the Lead AV Engineer
- Assist in the planning, managing and overseeing technical and installations at events taking responsibility for their implementation on site and safe removal.
- Advise and liaise with Account Managers on more complex technical elements of live events to communicate with clients.
- Play a pivotal role within the company, engaging in client and project development processes and assisting with pitching for new business alongside the account manager when required
- Calculate and plan crew and logistics in conjunction with the Operations Department, including technical crew, local crew, freelancers, and vehicles.
- Assist with planning and coordination of the rig and de-rig of LED jobs
- Liaise closely with other members of the Technical department to develop LED training programmes
- Hands on, extensive experience as live event AV technician is essential; this might be as an employee of an events AV company, within a venue, or freelance.
- End to end technical project management experience in live events is essential.
- Strong knowledge of event power, cable runs and event-based health and safety
- Understanding of virtual events, associated technologies and streaming
- Happy to travel to site when needed, flexible working hours required
Please apply as directed!