Responsibilities of the Account Manager
- Working through qualified strategic sales leads utilising the CRM
- Making qualified outbound calls to key decision-makers
- Building a customer base by providing quotations and following these through to develop pipeline.
- Develop your knowledge around the product range
- Arrange meetings with new and exiting clients to retain existing relationship and optimise on revenue opportunities
Key Skills & Experience for the Account Manager
- A minimum of 3 years of B2B sales experience and a strong employment history demonstrating the ability to achieve and exceed sales targets
- A keen interest in technology and the industry as a whole (an understanding of the AV market is desired)
- Full UK Driving License
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
Please apply as directed!