Responsibilities for the AV Production Manager
- Planning, managing and overseeing technical and scenic installations at events taking responsibility for their implementation on site and subsequent safe removal
- Producing technical schematics, cable calls and floor plans
- Engaging in client and project development processes and assisting with pitching for new business alongside the sales team when required
- Helping to calculate and plan crew and logistics in conjunction with the Operations Department, including booking technical crew, local crew, teams and logistics.
Key Skills & Experience for the AV Production Manager
- CAD skills (deciphering and creating) in Vectorworks or equivalent
- Ability to confidently calculate lens throws, lighting angles, weight loads, speaker dispersion, power draws, sight lines, floor load restrictions etc.
- Good understanding of event power, cable runs and event-based health and safety
- Commercial and negotiation skills together with the ability to produce a job P&L
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve technical challenges when under pressure, whilst maintaining client confidence
Please apply as directed!