Are you seeking a change in work? Have you got previous experience in Sales/Customer Service? Wanting to branch your career further? Apply for this Telemarketing Executive position now!
We are seeking Junior Sales or Customer Service Advisor's to join our client's team as a Telemarketing Executive permanently. The Telemarketing Executive will work 5 days in the office and support the Sales & Marketing team. The Telemarketing Executive will also be engaging with existing clients by phone and will represent the company accurately and professionally.
Key Responsibilities for the Telemarketing Executive:
- Perform calls using a script to ensure consistency with the Sales and marketing strategy.
- Actively engage with existing clients by phone, in line with current promotional activity.
- Support the Sales and Marketing team by actively calling potential clients, and also working with the Head of Marketing to target campaigns in line with company data, to include potential customers and previous opportunities.
- Achieve targets set by the Sales Director.
- Support other departments.
- Receive incoming calls for the Sales and Marketing team, answering calls and emails.
- Maintain and update records relating to potential clients.
Skills Required for the Telemarketing Executive:
- Demonstrable sales/customer service experience
- Ability to build an excellent rapport with prospective and existing customers
- Confident yet resilient approach on the phone, demonstrating a personable and client-focused nature.
- Previous experience in a telemarketing or telesales role (Desired)
- Knowledge of the IT or technology sector (Desired)
- Previous use of Microsoft Dynamics 365 or similar CRM system (Desired)
- Experience in using LinkedIn for research and data gathering (Desired)
- Excellent communication documentation skills.
If this role is of interest, please apply for additional information or contact Thomas Edevane.