As the Test Manager you will ensure performance targets and quality standards are maintained whilst building a roadmap for iterative improvements across the functions.
You will have experience with Manual Testing.
Key responsibilities for the Test Manager;
- Work with Service & Ops Director to create a roadmap for the Test & QA and teams ensuring they are aligned and prioritised in order to deliver CGUK strategic and business objectives
- Manage a portfolio of test & QA projects, managing their interdependencies, resourcing and any proposed changes which may affect project priorities
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to define an approach to create a roadmap for activities and improvements
- Identify resourcing needs in line with the BAU demands
- Establish a suitable governance framework and structure in order to deliver the necessary capability to support delivery of the defined performance targets, agreed road map and business objectives
- Provide coaching and guidance to the teams, building and managing meaningful & supportive relationships across the organisation.
- A proven influencer and communicator with stakeholders at all levels
- An experienced QA&Test Manager with a strong background in delivery, assurance, governance and methodology
- Experienced in business analysis and strategic planning, including requirements definition and business case production
- Able to organise and lead a team to achieve objectives and targets