The Field Engineer will be able to work autonomously and balance their work schedule day by day, including the overall management of supplies.
A full UK driving license is essential for this position.
Company Car (Personal use allowed)
Key responsibilities for the Field Engineer
- Install and maintain metering equipment and software in panel homes.
- Educate panel members in the correct use and care of the metering equipment.
- Remove television monitoring equipment from homes that wish to leave the panel.
- Educate panel members in the correct use of monitoring software.
- Store monitoring equipment in safe conditions when not installed in panel homes.
- Demonstrable experience of A/V systems/installation in domestic environments.
- Detailed knowledge of TV and peripheral technology, supplemented possibly with a qualification in electronics, audio, video, or television servicing.