Our client, a forward-thinking SAAS organisation, is looking for a Lead Developer or an experienced senior software developer who is looking to advance their career within a lead role. The Lead Developer will be hands on and will be responsible for developing and mentoring the Development team whilst also continuing to develop and enhance the cloud based Software as a Service platform.
Job Overview for the Lead Developer:
- You will have experience in interpreting client requirements and creating development stories to deliver software improvements as interim patches as well as scheduled iterative updates.
- Responsible for the management and execution of UAT regression and user acceptance testing against new and existing features, as well as actively supporting new software releases.
- With the ability to lead a development team you will have good written and verbal communication skills and be able to manage team productivity using recognized methodologies such as Scrum, Agile, and CI/CD processes.
- You will support both internal and external customers to ensure that the product is being used to its full potential, whilst exploring and proposing future developments for the product to ensure we remain a market segment leader.
- Experience in .Net, Angular, Web API, C#, and/or SQL DB.
- Hands on experience with Azure
- Experienced in Scrum, Agile and/or CI/CD Methodologies
- Management or leadership of a team or other colleagues
- Knowledge and interest within the aviation/aerospace sector
For more information, please contact Milo Yates at Clearwater People Solutions or apply as instructed.