Responsibilities for the Team Leader
- Oversee the day-to-day running of the Support Services team.
- Build relationships with our lawyers to understand the work and proactively prioritise tasks.
- Coaching and developing the team including performance reviews, setting objectives and regular one to ones
- Play an active role in supporting change taking place in the firm and participate in relevant projects.
Key Skills & Experience for the Team Leader
- Experience mentoring/managing a team with around 7- 10 people in
- Strong experience with performance reviews, Setting Objectives and regular 1 to 1s.
- Knowledge of the recruitment and onboarding process
- A background in Legal or professional services is desired.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills.
Please apply as directed!