Our client is currently recruiting for an Application Systems Analyst to assist on the implementation of a new suite of applications into the organization. The Business Systems Analyst will be responsible for liaising with users to gather requirements, map processes and workflows as well as getting involved in configuration of the systems.
Application Systems Analyst will have some basic programming or scripting experience.
- Work with business to scope & map business processes
- Take business requirements and processes, identify changes improvements and challenge requests to come up with optimal solutions
- Work with the business to scope requirements, and write-up specifications for changes.
- Understand business requirements, and ensure optimal solutions are delivered.
- Work with key stakeholders to identify timelines and manage projects
- Work closely and collaborate with the Business Operations and global IT teams to support laboratory systems, process improvements and contribute in setting up computer systems.
- Use your technical IT skills to program configuration for the systems.
- Facilitating meetings, training and workshops for key users
- Working with both legacy systems, as well as implementation and scoping of cutting-edge replacement systems.
Key Skills for the Application Systems Analyst
- Experience in providing expert level Application Support
- Experience in User Training and Application Demonstrations
- Strong communication skills, including good documentation and written skills.
- Experience of working directly with development teams
- Basic SQL and configuration skills
- Basic Programming skills (VB Scripting, VBA, C# etc.)
- Good presentation skills
- Good relationship building skills
- Ability to engage in constructive conversation, and challenge stakeholders to achieve optimal solutions
Please apply as directed!